We are sad to let go of our current Business Director, Alja Kristensen, as she is moving back to Denmark. We appreciate her time and effort while working with Danish American Chamber and wish Alja and her family the best of luck.
We are looking for a new Director of Business starting on May 1, 2019 (estimated).
Director of Business
Estimated number of hours: 7 hours per week
Monthly pay: USD 525
Director of Business reports to the President of DACC.
Primary job task is to administer daily operations, serve our members, new prospective members, and provide support to our President.
- The perfect candidate will mainly support our valued individual and business members and sponsors and further passionately engage in recruiting new members.
- The candidate is motivated to build bridges between Danish and American businesses and target markets.
– Processing and reporting Danish American Chamber's finances in Quickbooks, PayPal and other platforms.
– Support Danish American Chamber's President and the Board
– Maintaining internal member database
– Assist Board Members hands-on during events when required
– Being able to cover for the Director of Marketing when on vacation, etc.
Excellent organizational and time-management skills and ability to work independently at all times.
Ability to multitask with ease and have a problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
Welcoming personality and ability to support and communicate Danish American Chamber's values and culture in a positive manner.
Submit Resume & Cover Letter
Call our President, Birgitte, for questions: 770 241-6815