DACC is hiring a Manager of Administrative Affairs
Estimated number of hours: 10 hours a week
Monthly pay: USD 750
- Processing and reporting DACC’s finances
- Support DACC’s President and the board
- Scheduling events and meetings
- Maintaining DACC’s calendar
- Maintaining internal databases
- Manage and develop targeted content for all social media accounts
- Manage and develop targeted content for all newsletters
- Manage and develop targeted content on DACC’s website
- Assist Board Members hands-on during events when possible and needed
DACC is looking for a responsible and independent candidate to fill the open position “Manager of Administrative Affairs”. Your job will be to provide support to our board members and members, administer operations, and build DACC’s brand internally and externally.
DACC is looking for a candidate with excellent organizational and time-management skills who can work independently at all times. The candidate must be able to multitask with ease and have a problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail. He/she should have a welcoming personality and be able to support and communicate DACC’s values and culture in a positive manner.
Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in administration, finances, and in coordinating multiple tasks and events simultaneously.
The candidate should be tech savvy and be able to easily navigate within MS Office, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Eventbrite, Canva, Mailchimp, WordPress, and Quickbooks.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and oral Danish and English.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree